12/4/09

Where Have I Been?


I've been traveling a lot lately and getting excited because my book is coming out next month.  If you can guess the two places where I've been based on these two images (clue: one is a detail from a painting), I will send you a copy of my book (as soon as I have one!).  Rules:  you've got to have a US address. Please, no guesses allowed about just one of the places.  Send your answer to:  jkazez@smu.edu

We have a winner!  The soup can is a detail from an Andy Warhol painting at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and tthe pig is at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville.  I thought for sure one of the very nice and interesting Arkansas students I met would be the lucky winner, but the winner is in fact....(drumroll)...Jonathan in NY, who will indeed be receiving a copy of my book just as soon as I have one in my hands.   More guessing games and book give-aways sometime soon. 

5 comments:

Jean Kazez said...

We are CLOSE to having a winner.

Faust said...

Dangit, I can't figure out where the pig is.

Jean Kazez said...

I know, it isn't fair at all. The pig favors people who live in a certain place (that I just visited). That's famous soup, but not a famous pig.

rtk said...

Oh THAT pig!!!!!

Tom said...

Not a famous pig? I beg to differ. Woo pig, sooie!